• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lol ESPN Hates US

Catsfan69

3 minutes ago, travisura said:

I mean, from a neutral perspective there wasn't really anything that noteworthy coming out of the game, other than CMC's injury, and Davis Mill's debut. Other than that, it's just stuff that Panthers or Texans fans care about.

The D has been balling out and should be a big story leaguewide. Dominating in pretty much every aspect so far. Pretty sure we're #1 in almost every defensive category...

• Pie 1

Just now, TheWiz said:

Im really hoping they continue. I hate it when they start talking "nice." Keep that trash energy going so we can stay motivated

I do not even watch that network unless a game I want to watch is on. Which is maybe once every two years. I don't even have it as an active channel on my streaming package.  As far as I'm concerned  that network can continue to die the slow death it is currently going through. 

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

So I've been watching the morning shows and instead of breaking down our game last night  ad nauseam like they normally would. We get some blurbs about Cmac a couple of blurbs about Darnold.

The Rest of the Morning has been Brady vs Stafford and a must win for the Steelers. 

They will never ever get over us.

The Buc's will lose and we will be alone at the top of the division.

• Pie 2

19 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

No but if it had been Brady last night it would be Tampa at least half the morning. 

He is the literal GOAT and defending champ. 

those are national shows.  We have won 5 games the last 2 seasons.  The masses would change the channel if these national shows devoted too much time to Carolina. 

• Pie 2