• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Sunday NFL games thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

The QB class looks awful. Looks like we dodged a bullet plus Sam is playing pretty darn good. 

Lol.

I was going to "in b4 the we dodged a bullet crowd shows up" earlier this morning, but too late  now.

But yes, there are some major growing pains with the QB class this year.

It is also not indicative of how their careers will turn out.

Just now, Mother Grabber said:

we’ll see in a year or two. we’re having fun with their pain today, but it’s not really fair to call their entire careers after 2.5 games.

Sure they may all turn out ok....but...given what we have seen they have a long ass way to go. Top picks going to perineal bad teams is a curse for those guys. 

5 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

You usually can tell what you have season one with a first-round QB. Trevor Lawrence was supposed to be a generational prospect that potentially transcends the position. He isn’t that. 

Poo is just for you personally it smells irrelevant.

This year's QBs certainly all look like ass right now

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Fwiw, I think Mac Jones looks better than any of the other rookie qb's so far.  Not that the bar is very high. 

He is struggling today, but the Saints d is very tough for a rookie qb given how good they are at run d.  

Mac Jones just tossed one up there like he was Lameis Winston...

He's lucky that wasn't picked off and that the Pats WR was alert enough to come down with it and somehow stay inbounds and stretch the ball over the endzone.

Not impressed by him in the least.

And he's looked the "best" of the others today.

Yeah, as a guy who had Fields and Horn on my personal board, and loved picking Horn but was scared we also may have missed on a big talent in Fields...  yeah, I don't think we missed on much.

Now, Nagy is like Gase-lite at this point, so that may have something to do with his struggles today, but he looks horrible.  Yes, their line sucks, but he isn't helping himself at all.  His 4.4 speed looks more like 5 flat and he literally is not looking past his first read.  They've ran multiple RPOs with a keeper/throw option designed off of the option, and he kept it two different times for no gain when he had a WR streaking wide open.  He looks bad.  And that "the game isn't any faster" stuff isn't aging too well.

Also, Trevor Lawrence looks like ass, and everytime they show Urban Meyer I see, "I can't wait to take that USC job" all over his face.  Aint no way they should've ran a flea flicker up a FG, and the fact that Lawrence threw that...  wtf was he thinking?  Also, who decided to hire Aqib Talib to do play by play?😂

• Pie 1