• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No Respect for the Panthers - What Cowboys Fans are Saying

Zod

29 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

He fails to mention that Cooks was the only receiver able to do anything and it was a hard fought 112 yards. 

Cooks was actually pretty wide open, pretty often.   Cooks wasn’t having a hard time.  The QB was.  

HI y'all.  Cowboys fan here.   Seems some of y'all are just as delusional as the Cowboy fans are over in the Cowboyszone.    Cherry picking quotes from immature fans and posting them here is interesting.  I can promise you the seasoned fans have no delusions about our Cowboys or have tough this game can be.

It has been entertaining reading this thread entitled "No Respect for the Panthers" in which 95% of the posts give no respect to the Cowboys.

I've been a fan of Dallas since the mid 1960's.   I've learned to wait and see before popping off.

I honestly have no feel for Carolina and what their team is like.  McCafferty being out puts an interesting twist on the game.  That's one of their main weapons fo sho.  Dallas is short their Probowl RT and their 1000 yard #2 receiver.  I give y'all and honest no-hype scouting report:

Dallas started 3 rookies in their front 7 last week and rotate several more rookies in so I think that makes them vulnerable to misdirection/draw/screen game.  They are fast on D though, especially Parsons.  As has been pointed out here there vulnerability is against the pass and their weakest DB is Anthony Brown (Philly picked on him quite a bit).  I think Dallas faced strong QB play it's first 2 games (Herbert is for real) and legitimately gave up lots of yards through the air.  Monday nite Hurts got his yardage in garbage time realistically.

On offense Dak is playing well IMO.  Yes, he's thrown a lot of short passes the last 2 weeks but he's faced a lot of 2-high safety formations which calls for a run/short pass attack.   Now against Tampon Bay they loaded the box more to stop the run and forced Dallas into more medium range pass attack and Dallas ran like only 15 times(?).  Dak did pass for 403 though against an intact SB defense.  

I'm very interested to see The Panther's D that y'all speak so strongly of.  Admittedly, Dallas' D is not that good missing the 2 starters on the DL and playing 245 lb Parsons out of position at DE.  A lot of Cowboy fans have wanted them to trade for a veteran corner and get Brown out of his starting role and I'm one of them.  Cowboys have a lot of new faces for 2021.

Good Luck to your Panthers.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3

10 hours ago, Panther'sBigD said:

They're excited about their team and feeling overconfident. Sounds familiar. Many of the same paste eaters crowing about how easily we'll win this game, will the the first ones to poo all over our team and players the second something doesn't go our way on Sunday. Just like the Texans game.

I think that our defensive backfield will delay Dak's throws just long enough for our pass rush to get to him and make his life hell. The Cowboys have a great line, but Snow's scheme seems to always find a way to get one or two guys free for the pressure/sack. I'm looking forward to seeing how we do against a stout o line. If they can get through this line, there's not much stopping them going forward. 

The Cowboys OL is not that good outside of Tyron Smith and Zach Martin. The center Biadasz and the left guard Connor Williams are terrible. Their RT Steele is a second year undrafted free agent that has been playing better than they thought, but he's still an UDFA and I think he can be fooled by Phil Snow and his schemes. 

I think Dallas faced strong QB play it's first 2 games (Herbert is for real) and legitimately gave up lots of yards through the air.  Monday nite Hurts got his yardage in garbage time realistically.

So it's because "Herbert is for real" and Hurts got yardage in garbage time, eh?    

I wonder what excuses Cowboys fans will have when Sam passes for over 300+ and multiple TDs? 🙄

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1