• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The DISRESPECT

NAS

5 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

It's been annoying watching any sports talk shows this week. Every Panthers vs Cowboys segment is focused entirely on the Cowboys. It's amazing how much attention the media gives them.

Yeah, they're so impressed by their victory over the lowly Eagles.

• Pie 1

This kinda feels like me filling out my March Madness bracket when I don't watch a lick of college basketball but still feel the need to pick some obligatory upsets.  I mean I get that picking US would technically be the upset if we're going off of Vegas odds, but these picks are really lopsided when in reality it should probably be fairly close to a 50/50 toss-up on paper.

So, why do you guys continue to torture yourselves over this sh!t? It's been a fairly consistent theme with this team since 1995, so why is 2021 any different?

Live your lives, enjoy what time you have with friends and family, turn on the TV on Sunday and watch the game. All the time spent hand-wringing over these ridiculous talking head shows when you know full well ahead of time the Panthers will not be a favorite is kinda like watching their last Super Bowl against Denver thinking there's a different outcome.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, joemac said:

LOL lot of diversity of thought in those picks there.  About 90% of them are all the same. 

Yeah, if they are doing any kind of end of the year percentage contest they all are going to have the same exact percentage! One guy is going to win by two games maybe! 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

So, why do you guys continue to torture yourselves over this sh!t? It's been a fairly consistent theme with this team since 1995, so why is 2021 any different?

Live your lives, enjoy what time you have with friends and family, turn on the TV on Sunday and watch the game. All the time spent hand-wringing over these ridiculous talking head shows when you know full well ahead of time the Panthers will not be a favorite is kinda like watching their last Super Bowl against Denver thinking there's a different outcome.

Your bang on. 

Name a small market team that gest a lot of media attention/'respect'? Green Bay? And they have been contenders/SB winners for 20 years?