• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay Thread

Zod

19 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

This game will be about our offensive production, period.  Dallas will put up some points, nothing crazy, but don't expect us to hold our 10 point per game average here.  We will probably have to put up over 24 points to win.  Our defense will slow Dallas, but won't be able to shut them down, so the Panthers offense has to bring it today.

Everyone who predicts Dallas to win this game has them scoring more than 20 points. I don't think that will happen offensively. Their strength, run and quick short passes plays into our strength defensively. Stop the run and make those short quick reads difficult through disguise. That's what we did to the Saints and I expect us to do that today too even without Horn. Force Dak to hold the ball and he'll start having problems and the sacks will come along with his mistakes. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This. We don't HAVE to win today for me to come out of it with a positive feeling. A win would obviously be preferable, but competing, having a chance to win, and basically looking like we belong on the field with what looks to be a pretty good NFL team would be an overall positive sign.

The Panthers win this game…why…because that’s why 

• Beer 1

Michael Irvin… Prescott will throw for more passing yards(450) than we’ve allowed all season and 4 touchdowns. The homerism is dripping. Why did they pick Irvin to cover our game. 

Id much rather Warner, he’s been high on us in his breakdowns. 

Edited by Harbingers

Granted, I haven't been paying much attention to media opinions on this game and never really do, but in the little I've been subjected to I haven't seen near enough focus on the advantage we have in this one on timing. The Cowboys are coming off of a MNF game giving them one less day of rest versus normal while we're coming off of a TNF game giving us three more days of rest versus normal. A four day rest advantage with no potential bye week rust to deal with is pretty significant.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

All the stats mean nothing at this point to the media because all of our opponents so far have been discredited.  We're going to have to win today to get respect, or else we'll just be the overhyped team that is 3-1.  I believe in this pass rush and our secondary better be ready for those quick releases and blanket the hell out of Lamb.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Granted, I haven't been paying much attention to media opinions on this game and never really do, but in the little I've been subjected to I haven't seen near enough focus on the advantage we have in this one on timing. The Cowboys are coming off of a MNF game giving them one less day of rest versus normal while we're coming off of a TNF game giving us three more days of rest versus normal. A four day rest advantage with no potential bye week rust to deal with is pretty significant.

Not a peep. They can’t speak anything ill of the cowboys, you know that. They are all gods according to the media. 

Every fuggin year, if they are winning, they are unstoppable and will win the super bowl. 

If they are losing, its always some new BS excuse. Injuries, bad coaching, etc. They never want to admit that they just straight up suck. 

Let´s see what they say if we win today. Im sure it´ll be: bUt ThE CoWbOyS WeRe  miSSing 5 StarTers too!

Oh no! Not Michael Gallup and Keanu Neal! Those guys are wayyy more important to their team than McCaffrey and Horn!

Edited by BlackPanther21_
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

All the stats mean nothing at this point to the media because all of our opponents so far have been discredited.  We're going to have to win today to get respect, or else we'll just be the overhyped team that is 3-1.  I believe in this pass rush and our secondary better be ready for those quick releases and blanket the hell out of Lamb.

We held an offense averaging 33 points per game outside of us to 7 points. But oh they just had an off game. Facepalm.

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1