• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug this. Time to man up.

Zod

Someone on sports news posted Rhule tender at each college sports program he helped revive. 

1st season sucked

2nd season he was pretty much .500

3rd and 4th seasons it was off to the races with 10+ wins and bowl appearances. This was in every program he built up. Hoping next year will start to be our year.

25 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The Eagles aren't very good. We should be able to beat them.

Agree. They have no run game, defense sucks. No pass rush. Donkey brainer Coach and a 1 read QB. 

panthers are the better team on paper and should feast this game. Not to mention the home field advantage. 

with that being said, Eagles will win this game 31 -24 

Not sure when I signed up but it has been a long time and I'll tell you this - I'm not a " blame the refs" guy.  My post history would bear that out. 

That being said,  there was clearly an agenda today and it was not in our favor. 

• Pie 1

This thread needs to be deleted.  Even if the guy doxxed himself it is very poor optics to have people on this forum posting the pictures of this non public figure and poo talking about how he looks inbred or on meth.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Agree. They have no run game, defense sucks. No pass rush. Donkey brainer Coach and a 1 read QB. 

panthers are the better team on paper and should feast this game. Not to mention the home field advantage. 

with that being said, Eagles will win this game 31 -24 

Sad Sadness GIF by The Passion: Live

1 hour ago, bigdavis said:

I believe YGM's absence hurt our run D.  That's where the game was lost.  Despite the atrocious lack of blocking by our OL, Darnold and Moore played a whale of a game.  Our 28 pts should have been enough point production to win.

yeah, if you told me we put up 28, i would have felt good about our D holding them below that.

Beating Dallas at their place as well as they are playing right now was going to be a tall task

we were in it, until we weren’t 

losing sucks…losing to the cowgirls really sucks

Two home games coming up….beat Philly, back on track

PS: it wasn’t likely we were gonna go 17-0

2 hours ago, RJK said:

I don’t care so much about losing to the cowboys. It’s that dumpster of a fan base. Right up there with yankee and laker fans as the most obnoxious least knowledgeable group of band wagoners in sports.

I have faith the eagles will get this D back on track 

Right right.  nothing says "bandwagon" like rooting for a team that hasn't won any thing in nearly 3 decades lol.   For as knowledgeable as you say we arent,  every Cowboys fans knows we beat that ass today.

Back to forgetting you losers exist though.   Enjoy

• Poo 3

27 minutes ago, DakInYourMouths said:

Right right.  nothing says "bandwagon" like rooting for a team that hasn't won any thing in nearly 3 decades lol.   For as knowledgeable as you say we arent,  every Cowboys fans knows we beat that ass today.

Bye bye Dak limp azz. Seriously who trolls opposing boards browsing them is fun but taking the time to go make an asshat of yourself is little dick energy.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-11-at-6.40.55-PM-1.png

1 hour ago, DakInYourMouths said:

live look at Cowboy fans headed back under their rockFull Car GIF - Full Car Clown Clown Car - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by RJK