• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile, over at that other expansion team...

Mr. Scot

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

At this rate, that might be a valid option.

That tweet might be...a tad suspect (if you read the whole thing) 🤔

I think there's an actual video of him apologizing but I haven't watched it.

The faith quote is a meme/Twitter joke that has been remixed over and over again, especially in cases like this.  It's parodying the "apology" from that Fox Sports broadcaster (Brenneman?) who got caught using a homophobic slur on a hot mic and then issued his statement of remorse as he continued to do play by play.😂

Also, saw some other tweets elsewhere from some women posting pics of Urban at this same event asking "who is this guy that keeps flirting with me?"  

Dude is out of there.

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

The faith quote is a meme/Twitter joke that has been remixed over and over again, especially in cases like this.  It's parodying the "apology" from that Fox Sports broadcaster (Brenneman?) who got caught using a homophobic slur on a hot mic and then issued his statement of remorse as he continued to do play by play.😂

Also, daw some other tweets elsewhere from some women posting pics of Urban at this same event asking "who is this guy that keeps flirting with me?"  

Dude is out of there.

Evidence would indicate he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

There was a story that his wife liked some social media posts criticizing him (don't know if it's true).

Edited by Mr. Scot

He’s the pig he’s always been.  His name has been linked to the USC job, and some of our fans are so desperate to win again, they would accept this garbage man.  Thankfully, he has so much baggage, it would be a shock if he was a consideration, even if he resigns from the NFL.  

He’s married, old enough to know better…..and as for that young “lady”, she must have zero pride or sense of decency.  Cleat chasers are cleat chasers, rather it’s for a player or a coach.  

• Pie 1