• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile, over at that other expansion team...

Mr. Scot

The butt finger is the killer.  Per those recent reports about Monday in the locker room, I'd say it's safe to say he's gone.  No way that man is on the sidelines this weekend.  Could be a forced leave/suspension with a following week's firing. 

• Pie 1

On 10/4/2021 at 11:30 AM, Wanderlai said:

Maybe he will bring in CM Punk to coach next lol

Honestly, Tony might be able to salvage something of the Jags if he knows anything about football, which I'm not sure of his knowledge on the subject, I know he knows wrestling though and that poo is skyrocketing for him.

35 minutes ago, Liminy said:

Honestly, Tony might be able to salvage something of the Jags if he knows anything about football, which I'm not sure of his knowledge on the subject, I know he knows wrestling though and that poo is skyrocketing for him.

For an owner I don't think it's as much about knowing football as it is hiring people who do.

Khan hired Urban Meyer and Trent Baalke 😕

Yeah, I'm sure everyone here would have pushed her away. I'm not saying it's correct, I'm just declining to judge someone else's behavior lest mine be judged before the end. I don't think that watching people's lives get destroyed should be gratifying. I know that if every mistake that I've ever made had been recorded and sent out to the world then I would never be able to leave my house again. In fact, I probably wouldn't even have a house and I seriously doubt that I'm the only one here that could say that. I don't think it's funny, it's sad in every way. 

• Pie 1