• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC will practice Wednesday!!!

Captain Morgan

22 minutes ago, Mage said:

Tony Pollard was eating our a** up.

Pollard was rushing for a lot less than Elliot was. He had a big run or two late but most of his runs were shorter than most of Elliot’s. His big runs came when our DL was already worn down. 

Edited by JawnyBlaze

19 minutes ago, Mage said:

It wasn't Pollard or Elliot who killed us, it was the Dallas OLine.  Here, let me illustrate.

image.png.e4935cc8f76cb0935e2374c7020205db.png

It's pretty darn easy to run the football when you are FOUR YARDS downfield before you get touched.

I do agree, I think Pollard is the better back, as evidenced by his greater YAC/Att, but the bottom line is that even if you fall down immediately on contact, you still got four yards.  Pretty sure you take that every week of the year if you can get it.

• Beer 2

47 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

that's great, but they better start rotating chubbo in now that they know he's a competent runner... especially between the tackles 

Seriously, how many times do they need to be warned? They got very lucky this time it wasn’t more serious. Hell, they got lucky cmc is back to himself from being injured after getting abused last season as well. Look at Barkley.

Injuries are going to happen and I know our oline is straight trash but I think it’s really fuging lazy to gameplan so much (40 carries) with one player, especially considering you have other playmakers that we all saw Sunday, but didn’t see as much with CMC, who can come in and make a difference. Get fuging creative already.

All that said, CMC only needed a week to rest? That seems suspicious. I hope the ones in charge are ignoring CMC who is probably itching to get back out there and making sure he’s 100%. He can complain all he wants but I’d rather sit his ass until he’s fully ready and then some.

Edited by onmyown

1 hour ago, Mage said:

Yup, this game like many others was won in the trenches. Dallas lines controlled Panthers lines, it was shocking that panthers got within one score(mainly cause dallas took its foot off and Diggs was out as well). 

Dallas has the 2nd best RB group in the league, pollard is a stater on about 10 other teams and Zeke looks in his best shape while being a top 4 RB. Only browns have it better... 

1 hour ago, onmyown said:

All that said, CMC only needed a week to rest? That seems suspicious. I hope the ones in charge are ignoring CMC who is probably itching to get back out there and making sure he’s 100%. He can complain all he wants but I’d rather sit his ass until he’s fully ready and then some.

13 days from injury to first day of practice.  For reference, a week is 7 days.

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

The Dallas Cowboys exposed the Carolina O-line yesterday and provided a pretty simple blueprint on how to beat the team when CMC is not on the field:

That they did but to be honest, I have great confidence in our coaching staff (haven't had that in some time) to coach up the players to lessen that effect on our players this coming game.