• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles

NAS

53 minutes ago, NAS said:

Given our issues with defensive containment in the last game and letting Dak escape the pocket, it'll be critical to keep him contained while still putting pressure on him, especially on third down

My guy on the inside told me that they are not gonna use the same game plan they did against the cowboys, but actually a gameplan they have for the eagles. So we willl see.... crazier things have happened.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

This is the one game I’m going to this year so we better win.  I’m like 7-1 in games I’ve attended so I hope the trend continues.

We should be able to get pressure on Hurts, their OL is very banged up.  He’s not as poised as Dak so I’m not as worried about him breaking contain like he did.  I’m mostly worried about their D Line.  Fletcher Cox is a bad, bad man and if the OL doesn’t show up it could get spooky.  Halloween is coming up and we have to keep the ghosts away from Sam

54 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

This is the one game I’m going to this year so we better win.  I’m like 7-1 in games I’ve attended so I hope the trend continues.

We should be able to get pressure on Hurts, their OL is very banged up.  He’s not as poised as Dak so I’m not as worried about him breaking contain like he did.  I’m mostly worried about their D Line.  Fletcher Cox is a bad, bad man and if the OL doesn’t show up it could get spooky.  Halloween is coming up and we have to keep the ghosts away from Sam

Cox is not having a good year. There are questions going around asking why he sucks so bad? Why? They are defiantly concerned about his bad play.

That Dline is in flux right now. 

6 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Cox is not having a good year. There are questions going around asking why he sucks so bad? Why? They are defiantly concerned about his bad play.

That Dline is in flux right now. 

Losing Graham hurt a lot, too.  But if a team with a struggling DL needs a “get it back on track” game, our OL is the one to give it to them 

• Beer 2