• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is not a playoff team

NAS

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Another day another round of bitter hubby spamming every post with poo.

spacer.png

So you have nothing to say about your about face. What happened Dr. Phil? Did you lose your patience? Or are you one of those do as I say types? The Panthers losing a couple games brought out the real Dr. Phil. Hypoctrite.

• Poo 6

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

So you have nothing to say about your about face. What happened Dr. Phil? Did you lose your patience? Or are you one of those do as I say types? The Panthers losing a couple games brought out the real Dr. Phil. Hypoctrite.

Be real. If the Panthers lose the next 12 games in a row some will still be called miserable, negative doom and gloomers who can’t see the positives.

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

Be real. If the Panthers lose the next 12 games in a row some will still be called miserable, negative doom and gloomers who can’t see the positives.

Let's be real. If we lose the next 12 games? The only ones left here will be the masocist who love misery. So basically, the same crew.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

Oh great. Another we suck thread. Is there anyone here who hasn't made a "I'm mad" thread? For the love of Zod, get it out of your system now. Because evidently, 87 "I'm mad" threads aren't enough.

The mods need to shut down these negative threads that repeat the same thing.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Jaxel said:

I feel like Minnesota is the type of team we have been building our team to beat. Good receivers, not very mobile QB.

If that is what they have been building the team to beat, it won't be successful for long, if at all. Those guys are the past. The NFL has followed the college game and trended toward athletic, mobile QBs more and more each year for a long time now.

oh my... more pity party.

Still on year two of a "complete rebuild". This means everything can't be addressed during one draft and one free agency with a new GM. 

Growing pains will happen. 

Look all, I get it...our story is much too sad to be told. 

Some of you need to write your own daytime soap opera.

Edited by Ocpanthertew714

14 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

If that is what they have been building the team to beat, it won't be successful for long, if at all. Those guys are the past. The NFL has followed the college game and trended toward athletic, mobile QBs more and more each year for a long time now.

Sam has proven to be more athletic and mobile than he's being given credit for.  🤷‍♂️

• Pie 2

Just now, glenwo2 said:

Sam has proven to be more athletic and mobile than he's being given credit for.  🤷‍♂️

He is just athletic period. He can run and obviously led the league in rushing TDs and these weren't only just 1 yard sneaks. We really should be running MORE with him as the option plays attack the edge where we have somewhat competent blocking and if the DE crashes in on CMC or the RB it's free yards.

I'd be doing at least 5 runs with him a game.

• Beer 1

25 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Who are the NFCS qbs? 

2 hours ago, NAS said:

I have had a few days to think about the Eagles loss and came to this conclusion.  This is not a playoff team, and primarily because the interior of this line Paradis - Daley - Miller may be the worst in the NFL. 

I project we will finish 8-9 or 9-8 at best and miss the playoffs.  Those who are calling for double routes to Anderson and Moore need to get real.  There simply isn't enough time for Darnold to step up into hese throws when they're constantly pushing linemen into his face.  Defenses will continue to play us like the Eagles did on Sunday, sit on our routes, and send pressure up the middle. 

At this point, why not play Brown?  He can't be much worse, can he?

2/10