• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phil Snow (Quick hits)

CarolinaLivin

6 hours ago, RJK said:

I don’t like that part about Gilmore at all…are they seriously not sure if he’ll be healthy this year? 

The more I hear and think about it, the more I believe it was a way of converting a 6th round pick into a (hopefully) 3rd, 4th, 5th round comp pick. If he contributes this y, it's gravy.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

30 minutes ago, Little Goody Two Shoes said:

The more I hear and think about it, the more I believe it was a way of converting a 6th round pick into a (hopefully) 3rd, 4th, 5th round comp pick. If he contributes this y, it's gravy.

And keeping him from Tampa 

13 hours ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Lack of consistent pass rush from Brian Burns

"Brian and I talked about that yesterday. The flow of the game and the things they're doing, he just hasn't had the opportunity like Haason [Reddick] has. Based on formation and backfield sets, and those types of things. I think his productivity will get better as we go. I looked into that and watched the tapes. I don't think it's anything Brian is doing."

I'm more concerned with Reddick getting cut out of the play 50% of the times, more than the lack of pass rush from Burns.
And that's because what he's being tasked to do, doesn't play to Reddick skillset.

11 hours ago, Little Goody Two Shoes said:

if thats how it plays out and they wind up getting a 3rd they will have paid 5.7 mil to move up 3 rounds in the draft.  thank goodness for Teppers many many Bs.