• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That's it. Tepper, Sign Cam or Trade for Watson.

Proudiddy

On 10/17/2021 at 4:22 PM, t96 said:

Can we drop both these fuging ideas. One is under investigation for multiple sexual assaults and the other can’t throw the damn ball any more. Just stop

Your absolutely right. But i'm 91 and runnin out of time we have to get it right this time. I'm afraid there is no quick fix.

I know many disagree but I see winning arm talent from Darnold. The footwork, decision making,  etc. that he needed to improve didn't improve from New York.

Now I'm thinking he went from one bad coaching staff to another.  Maybe he never had a chance and never will. 

Cam can't get THIS team to the Playoffs. Cam is 32. 2015 was a LONG time ago. The magic he once had can't be recreated with THIS team. A LOT of stuff would have to happen to provide him a team he could take to the Playoffs in his last years as a QB. So ... why in the hell would you want him? Because you like him? Ok. Because you want to dab again? Ok. Because you love his energy? Ok. Me? I want to see a winning team. This organization can't give us that it seems. Cam isn't the answer to the puzzle. Keep your memories of 2015 golden. Him coming back would just sour his legacy.

• Pie 1