• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule Has No Answers

Proudiddy

3 minutes ago, gmonjimbo said:

I still have faith in Rhule. Players have to do better. Darnold throws interception after having 8 seconds to throw. Multiple drops by our No.1 and No.2 receiver. Star RB has played 6 of the 22 games he has coached. I will give it another year. 

I’m with Ruhle finishing the year. It’s only fair. There is still like 10 games left so you never know maybe the light will go off. Rivera was a late bloomer once he stopped being a pussy.

But man it’s not looking good. I know the OL is god awful and Sam is up and down and CMC is hurt and Phil Snow is a bum and Brady is probably gone but we have to stop making excuses. You are either getting it done or you aren’t. Ruhle is getting our coached and he has not done a good job so far. Hope he can turn it around but I don’t see it. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I think we are seeing another Hurney failure at this point. He always has jimmies for getting a college coach and now here we are. We might get better and it's not really much different than we saw from Rivera but it's why lots of people said we needed NFL grade Coordinators around Rhule. 

2 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Just watching his presser, some key points:

•They went uptempo and we hadn't seen a lot of that on tape before playing them

•We ran 8 man fronts throughout the day and they're not supposed to be able to run on those (his words), and they did anyway

•Maybe we need to run more uptempo on offense

•We need to find out who we are offensively and find out who our core is and what is our identity

•Basically said the difference in our offense from the vast majority of the day and that last drive was guys making unbelievable plays (specifically Sam to Ian on the 4th and 10)

The tone and mannerisms of everything he's saying is sprinkled with confusion and self-doubt.  And acknowledging we don't know who we are offensively while also questioning aloud whether we need to run uptempo offense because it seems we're getting more production out of it seems like someone who has no idea what is going on, especially on that side of the ball.  He sees what's working, but we still don't do it until we have to.

Also, publicly admitting that we hadn't seen much of a certain look on film for the third week in a row is very telling.  So, if a team does something even slightly different from what we've studied, they exponentially increase their chances of beating us because he's acknowledging we don't know how to counter it if we didn't prepare for it.  And the difference between good offense and bad offense is guys having to make ubelievable plays.

This is pathetic.  He really seemed to be actively searching for answers he didn't have with each question.  The silver lining appears to be he is now admitting Sam needs a ton of help to win (and not from the OL, but specifically from guys making plays), Brady and the offense have no identity or rhythm, and Sam can't turn the ball over...  so hopefully, Brady and Darnold are on a much shorter leash from here on.

College cia h out is he’d in the Nfl 

he sucks

$65 million for this guy

If y’all think our problems stop if Rhule leaves you’re living in a fantasy world. This team unfortunately is no where near being competitive. We depend on CMC to be freaking super-human every week , our ST have sucked for years and evidently we need better depth on defense. 

Yeh, there are questions as to whether Rhule can make it in the NFL but don’t act like we get rid of him and instantly become contenders.

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think we are seeing another Hurney failure at this point. He always has jimmies for getting a college coach and now here we are. We might get better and it's not really much different than we saw from Rivera but it's why lots of people said we needed NFL grade Coordinators around Rhule. 

Hurney would just roll with it and the snowball would keep rolling down hill in to a shitcreek getting bigger and bigger. Cut bait Tepper!!

5 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I’m with Ruhle finishing the year. It’s only fair. There is still like 10 games left so you never know maybe the light will go off. Rivera was a late bloomer once he stopped being a pussy.

But man it’s not looking good. I know the OL is god awful and Sam is up and down and CMC is hurt and Phil Snow is a bum and Brady is probably gone but we have to stop making excuses. You are either getting it done or you aren’t. Ruhle is getting our coached and he has not done a good job so far. Hope he can turn it around but I don’t see it. 

If I was a player I can't imagine being inspired by Rhule or Brady. I'd rather play for Saleh regardless of the teams records at the moment. Rhules pressers are a joke