• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember those two splash trades?

RumHam

1 minute ago, Supbro said:

With how Taylor is playing I would be willing to trade CJ back for our 3rd and Arnold. Arnold also at least would contribute considering our needs on offense at this point.

Arnold would make no difference on this team. The third rounder was far more valuable

Just now, Eazy-E said:

He got injured against Philly and was limited in practice all week. I’m sure they didn’t want another McCaffrey situation with a player they just traded a 3rd rounder for.

He was a full practice participant on Friday and had no injury designation today. It was a coach's decision.

21 minutes ago, joemac said:

Lol our future?

Panthers fan base "Man, trading a 3rd round pick (receiving a 5th in return) and a future 6th round pick for 2 potential starting CBs is mortgaging our future!"

Also Panthers fan base "Get the rapist, you can't win without a Franchise QB in this league! 3 first round picks and 2 defensive starters? Do it".

• Pie 5

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He was a full practice participant on Friday and had no injury designation today. It was a coach's decision.

Yeah probably because he was limited every day but Friday. CMC came back to practice now he’s on IR. I rather them not rush guys back and have them keep piling up on IR or the injury report.