• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear LinvilleGorge

Jaxel

Eh, the entire offense has been a train wreck ever since CMC went down.  Sad to say, but at this point trade him because we can't go on like this every year living and dying by CMC's ability to be on the field.  We need all the draft capital we can get to get this offense right.

• Pie 5

First thing, Teppper will need to eat the rest of Rhule and Co.'s coaching contract.

Second, get rid of Fitterer.

Third, hire an outside consultant to help with hires for the ENTIRE staff including the scouting department.

Fourth, then we can think about new QB.

And finally, get rid of 90% of the frikkin' Temple players. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 4

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Meh, I'm not gonna rub anyone's face in it. We've all been wrong about stuff before. I would've been happy to have been wrong. It would've been in all of our best interests if he would've proven to have been legit. This just sucks and I don't take any real pleasure in it. I'd rather be wrong and cheering on a winning team.

I didn't think it would be this bad so early though. A loss to the 1-5, beat up, Gettelman-designed Giants is as bad as it gets. 

I expressed that we were arguably a bottom 10 team last week, but I suspected we were bottom 5. I still didn't think we'd lose to a Giants team without Barkley, Golladay, Shepard and Toney. 

We not only lost, but we got beat down!

And our QB room is the sum of all fears.

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

Eh, the entire offense has been a train wreck ever since CMC went down.  Sad to say, but at this point trade him because we can't go on like this every year living and dying by CMC's ability to be on the field.  We need all the draft capital we can get to get this offense right.

No, we jut need a real NFL QB.

• Beer 1

Kudos to you for speaking up but you are the only one willing apparently. Just as recent as yesterday I was attacked for discussing Darnold's penchant for awful throws in a thread where fans were piling on Mac Jones whose team just dropped 54 points. But those posters are silent. Typical.

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

Kudos to you for speaking up but you are the only one willing apparently. Just as recent as yesterday I was attacked for discussing Darnold's penchant for awful throws in a thread where fans were piling on Mac Jones whose team just dropped 54 points. But those posters are silent. Typical.

Mac Jones is looking like the best rookie QB right now