• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Assuming the Panthers make a change at HC after the season, who do you want?

Doc Holiday

Just now, Varking said:

I don't think there's any chance we make a head coaching change before year 3 is over. 

I don’t think Tepper is that patient and Rhule has already made about 3-4 major mistakes already IMO. 

there are a few jobs opening on College which the Panthers and Rhule could meet half way on a parting. Heck he could almost take this exact staff with him to LSU or USC. 

I never wanted Rhule and was disappointed with the choice. But that was mainly due to me not liking college coaches

1 minute ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Browns coaches, Jets coaches get fired after one or two seasons. Most owners and GMs know that’s not how to run a franchise. 

Coaches that are obviously in over their head and should have never become NFL head coaches to begin with. That is Rhule. He will never be successful in the NFL. If Tepper doesn't see that he is an idiot.

5 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

I don’t think Tepper is that patient and Rhule has already made about 3-4 major mistakes already IMO. 

there are a few jobs opening on College which the Panthers and Rhule could meet half way on a parting. Heck he could almost take this exact staff with him to LSU or USC. 

I never wanted Rhule and was disappointed with the choice. But that was mainly due to me not liking college coaches

I also did not want Rhule and annoyed my girlfriend who was a fan of his in college with all the reasons I didn't believe in him. I just don't see him getting that contract and see him gone before the halfway point. 

Byron Leftwich. Brady is making the throws but he’s got that offense running pretty solid. Also it’s about time the black cats got a black coach. I’m not pro black I’m multi racial but idk man sometimes it’s nice for change. We already started with the owner, why not try something new with the coach. Would surely bring a lot of free agents over. Whoever poos this I will think puts er at the end of the n word when rapping to their favorite songs.