• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't want to mess this up but!!!

WOW!!

Hornets and Hurricanes have been well built by good GM’s (Kupchak and Waddell) and they are well coached (Borrego and Brind’Amour). Not to mention they’ve developed their own talent and they’ve cut ties with players when needed (Kemba and Dougie).

Unfortunately for the Panthers they are really lacking on the coaching and player development.

• Beer 1

As a big Stephanie Ready fan who was sad to see her go I gotta say Ashley has really impressed me. Thought she was just a pretty face (putting that lightly. good golly miss molly) but she's legitimately insightful and deserves credit.

Charlotte basketball fans deserve this team though. Jealous of everyone who gets to go to Spectrum this year.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

As a big Stephanie Ready fan who was sad to see her go I gotta say Ashley has really impressed me. Thought she was just a pretty face (putting that lightly. good golly miss molly) but she's legitimately insightful and deserves credit.

Charlotte basketball fans deserve this team though. Jealous of everyone who gets to go to Spectrum this year.

Protect Ashley at all costs.

We play with a ton of energy and Rozier hasn’t even got going yet. Once he gets out on the court, this team is really scary. We aren’t title contenders yet, but we may not be terribly far off from that conversation. If things continue as they have the last couple of years, we could be in that discussion in another two years. Which I never thought could be possible with this team in this market. This poo is fun.

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, MechaZain said:

Stephanie Ready was annoying as hell. Ashley is everything you want. She knows her basketball and is hot as hell. 

1 hour ago, Squid Game said:

Stephanie Ready was annoying as hell. Ashley is everything you want. She knows her basketball and is hot as hell. 

Ashley is hot and all, but fug that…Stephanie was sexy as hell before she started popping kids out and gained all that weight. She also knew her basketball as well, considering she’s coached 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1