• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio confirms: It's currently down to the Dolphins and Panthers for Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

9 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

We have been for months.

That smoke is coming from just Joe Persons tweet it's the same smoke not too much smoke.

And why would they tell Joe Person anything at all not just about the #8 pick. If anything you'd want the Dolphins to just think it's them so they can undercut their picks instead of knowing that the Panthers are in a bidding war. Makes no sense.

Again it’s not just person. This has been reported by many outlets including people on this forum who have sources. These things leak out and the fact Person is reporting on it shows the org wants it to come out. People like Joe are just a different arm of the panthers org. This also prepares fans that this might go down.

if I had to bet everything I have id say Watson is gonna be a panther by the deadlone. We are in a terrible spot. 4 losing seasons in a row with Tepper. two bust qbs, and this org is not afraid to make splashes and trades. It just feels like it’s gonna happen. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Again it’s not just person. This has been reported by many outlets including people on this forum who have sources. These things leak out and the fact Person is reporting on it shows the org wants it to come out. People like Joe are just a different arm of the panthers org. This also prepares fans that this might go down.

if I had to bet everything I have id say Watson is gonna be a panther by the deadlone. We are in a terrible spot. 4 losing seasons in a row with Tepper. two bust qbs, and this org is not afraid to make splashes and trades. It just feels like it’s gonna happen. 

Let's goooo

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Me too.  I feel like Tepper is the type of guy who does not take embarrassment and failure lightly.  He has a very big ego and very high expectations for his assets.  The Panthers are his most public asset, and they are currently an embarrassment....specifically at the QB position.  Also, I think Watson would likely already be a Panther if it were not for his issues.  The only way I don't see it happening is if Watson just says "I will only accept a trade to Miami". 

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

What is your feeling on this Watson deal?

Not going to lie... after sleeping on it... I want it to happen. I know that will rub people the wrong way, but finding a true elite franchise QB is the toughest thing to do in the NFL as a front office. The Watson requesting for a trade situation is unprecedented, and there really isnt a "fair price" 

I want no part of Deshaun Watson. 

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

9 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Used to at least...not my prerogative but when Cam went so did some of those sources but its on them if they wanna carry on.

Wouldn't surprise me if Tepper billionared himself on down to Rhules office and just gave him a look and they already knew what time it was.