• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio confirms: It's currently down to the Dolphins and Panthers for Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

4 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Absolutely but Sam’s the biggest one 

In terms of talent he actually is better at his position than any interior OL we have is at theirs. He even got sacked by his own OL which may be a first in NFL history and I don't mean the OL tripped up or otherwise ran into the QB he straight up literally sacked Darnold once.

Your post here is only true on a technicality since QB is the most important position!

Now get back to your usual(unusual posting) this whole abnormal(normal) posting is freaking me the fug out.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

It’s a lot to give up but think about it we’re now stuck with Sam Darnold for the next 2 years 

We're not suck with Darnold anyway.  He has absolutely nothing to do with what they do at qb except ride him to the first overall pick.  PJ could do that as well I suppose,  but it's obvious the plan all along was to ride Sam to the playoffs or the first overall pick.  I mean how could it not be when they didn't bring in a legitimate backup?

59 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

If we land Watson we would also have Sam Darnold's 18 million dollar cap hit next season. Might as well trade away Brian Burns an/or Donte Jackson since we would not be able to re-sign them

Fitterer can get creative. But I think the writing may already be on the wall with Donte considering the number of CBs we have. 

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

We're not suck with Darnold anyway.  He has absolutely nothing to do with what they do at qb except ride him to the first overall pick.  PJ could do that as well I suppose,  but it's obvious the plan all along was to ride Sam to the playoffs or the first overall pick.  I mean how could it not be when they didn't bring in a legitimate backup?

PJ would give us better odds of the 1st pick as he is worse than Sam. CMC will come back at some point, and then we have at shot at beating whichever are the most injury riddled worst teams on the schedule. 

4 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

In terms of talent he actually is better at his position than any interior OL we have is at theirs. He even got sacked by his own OL which may be a first in NFL history and I don't mean the OL tripped up or otherwise ran into the QB he straight up literally sacked Darnold once.

Your post here is only true on a technicality since QB is the most important position!

Now get back to your usual(unusual posting) this whole abnormal(normal) posting is freaking me the fug out.

His interception and short throw misses were inexcusable though. He’s making mistakes that a scared highschool QB makes. He’s a professional athlete. There’s only so much coddling we can do for him. If he can’t lead the team then he’s no good to us. 

I’ll admit he gave me a lot of hope off his last drive last week but he just doesn’t provide any consistency at all.

Edited by OneBadCat

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

We are but I’d much rather have him backing up Deshaun Watson than being our starting QB

We picked up his 5th year option so he’s gonna count about $19 million cap hit next year unless we trade him 

Edited by TheSpecialJuan

Just now, pantherj said:

PJ would give us better odds of the 1st pick as he is worse than Sam. CMC will come back at some point, and then we have at shot at beating whichever are the most injury riddled worst teams on the schedule. 

CMC will go on IR soon. He's not coming back for this crap. 

• Flames 1