• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So who wants to go on record and IN FAVOR of trading the farm for Watson?

TheBigKat

Do you want us to Trade for Watson  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Trade the Farm for Watson?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Put me in the YES category

We have heard from every asscrack in NC/SC Tommy in Gastonia, Brandon in Lumberton, Billy in Kings Mountain, Craig in Rock Hill scream to the top of their lungs "our future, our future, our future"

Here's our future, we don't have a franchise QB and it takes a franchise QB to win in this league, never in the history of this league has a MVP Caliber QB been available for trade in his prime

Would you trade Jeff Otah, Star Loutlelei, Vernon Butler for Watson? I sure as hell would.

There's no guarantees in the draft but the caliber of QB in Watson is guaranteed.

So you send to HOU CMC, Robby, 2 1sts and and 1 second.... 

CMC only proved that RBs don't deserve second mega contracts, look at the Ravens, plug and play RBs and they make it happen

Robby- BYE

But what about the O-line? You still have draft picks, you still have FA, use them on the OL. We could put together the best 5 OL in the NFL to block for Darnold and this young man will still see ghosts. A steller QB will make a horrific OL at least look marginal, Cam did it for years

But the heat this team would take for bringing in Watson? Karen/Daren and the cancel culture were the same people who were done if they kneeled for the anthem, winning cures it all, show me a perineal playoff team that has empty seats? Show me an NFL team filled with choir boys but horrendous play and a filled stadium?

But the punishment.... Vick came back, America loves a comeback story. Activate him, let him get suspended the rest of the season as this season is toasted anyways

This team will get nowhere without a franchise QB (Clausen, Jeff Lewis, Peete, Fasani). The days of just a strong D to carry you are done. Are you ready to waste the prime of Burns, Chinn, Moore on PJ Walker?

here come the mouthbreather brigade 

TSnNwQolEPSrRkg-800x450-noPad.jpg

Tell Watson that I said hello when he moves into your condo next week. 

• The D 2