• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QR Week 7: Robby Anderson, Pro Football's Worst WR

Ricky Spanish

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Robby has made his own bed with his play which has been terrible but for clarification on this situation and the fact even DJ Moore hasn't looked so hot the last few weeks. This little nugget is also in the article and cannot be understated.

"By DYAR, Sam Darnold has been the worst non-rookie passer in the league this year."

That is what people need to understand, TB may not have connected deep often, but he was / is WAY more consistently accurate and that allowed DJ / Robbie / Curt to excel after the catch. 

Sam's accuracy is ALL OVER even on routes 15 and in, too far, behind, low, etc.

1 hour ago, Fox007 said:

At least he has a contract

Maybe he's one that goes with the Watson trade as they only have Cook...we can hood wink those that hood wink us yea? nothing in the bylaws that say both sides can't get winked at.

This makes sense since we drafted marshall and smith. Get him out.

1 hour ago, ChibCU said:

His downfall is so abrupt and acute that stats aren't even required to know he's been trash and that contract was trash.

Actually it isn't. If you look at the last 5 games last year, his catch rate was 57%, 66%, 40%, 70% and 42% so it looks like his downfall actually started last year.

3 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

I think it's funny that, for months, I got flamed for pointing it out. Now it's suddenly accepted that Rhule's fake, used-car salesman, nepotism-fueled scam artistry is costing us success.

You and me both brother.

But everytime I said he was an idiot I got pooed into oblivion. 

• Beer 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 10:35 AM, stbugs said:

We may hate KB here but while he played for us, he never played as bad as Anderson did. In 2 and a half seasons, KB averaged about 1000 and 7TD. Anderson is on pace for less than 500 yards and less than 5 TDs.

KB’s worst year for us, he had more yards in 8 games than Anderson is on pace for in 16 games.

We dislike KB a bunch, but Anderson this year is half a KB in his worst year.

Also, we owe Anderson 3 times more guaranteed than we paid KB for all his 4 years. Don’t drag KB’s name through the mud for a guy costing us way more and doing way less this year.

It was a reference to when he was a Bill. He had the one TD in the preseason against us and disappeared the rest of the season. 

On 10/26/2021 at 12:51 PM, stbugs said:

Very true. He had 408 yards in the second half and 688 in the first half. He actually had 69 targets in the second half and 67 in the first, so his targets went up a fraction and he produced way less.

Why we extended him after that second half and before this year is beyond me. We didn’t need to unless we felt we had to make him happy. Well F that, he signed a two year deal and really tailed off the year before. Of all the players we should have extended, Robby was near the bottom since we drafted two more WRs and had Moore and added TEs too. 

I think we extended him anticipating a break out year with a QB with decent arm strength. Of course, that QB can't accurately deliver the ball deep and Robby can't hold onto passes at any depth so clearly the contract was a mistake.

Maybe he'll have a big game with PJ, heh.