• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline is Tomorrow, Who do we buy, who do we sell?

Ricky Spanish

Just now, CarolinaLivin said:

Royce is our current 3rd string back. Behind Chuba and Ameer (who was picked up just last week and still had a higher snap count than royce). Im sure they could & would find a better back to try and fill those big shoes. 

Plus I don't see him getting a 5th. Maybe a 6th or 7th. 

I’m just hoping for desperation on Titans end because they have the afc south but need to keep it.

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I’m just hoping for desperation on Titans end because they have the afc south but need to keep it.

Yeah for a team that relies on the run game as much as they do, they definitely should be looking for someone to try and fill that role to some degree. I don't know about them being desperate though, but do expect them to be looking. 

11 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Their main back up was App State great Darrynton Evans but he go hurt again last week and placed back on IR so they have Jeremy McNichols and Dontrell Hillard so they are for sure searching for something today.

It would have to be for a draft pick, their IR looks like a hospital ward and they really don't have the depth on the offensive side of the ball to make such a swap.  I thought we had a lot of injuries!

9 minutes ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Royce is our current 3rd string back. Behind Chuba and Ameer (who was picked up just last week and still had a higher snap count than royce). Im sure they could & would find a better back to try and fill those big shoes. 

Plus I don't see him getting a 5th. Maybe a 6th or 7th. 

Baltimore was signing the likes of Le'Veon Bell and Devonta Freeman. New Orleans just had to trade for Mark Ingram. That tells me there isn't much to be had. Marlon Mack was supposedly shopped by the Colts but there's no way they trade him in the division to the only team that is a real competitor to win that division. 

9 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Baltimore was signing the likes of Le'Veon Bell and Devonta Freeman. New Orleans just had to trade for Mark Ingram. That tells me there isn't much to be had. Marlon Mack was supposedly shopped by the Colts but there's no way they trade him in the division to the only team that is a real competitor to win that division. 

What was mark ingram trade for? A 2024 7th round pick. I mean im not saying we can't offload royce, I just expect them (Titans) to go after someone else. And definitely I don't expect a 5th round pick for Royce either. 

They also likely traded for him because he is familiar with the playbook and it would be easier to get him ready to play because of that. Can't speak for baltimore and the many injuries that ate that rb room

Edited by CarolinaLivin