• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'd like to file a missing person's report

TheBigKat

Have you seen this man? Last seen in Houston, TX about 5 weeks ago.

Was supposed to be an All-Pro breakout the likes of Demarcus Ware / Von Miller and is instead looking more like another FSU legend Everette Brown

Kidding aside this was supposed to be Burns breakout year but to date 

18 tackles 150th ranking

4.5 sacks tied for 23rd ranking

0 forced fumbles

On plays that are runs, he is moved out the way by bigger OTs and on pass plays it appears he goes for the strip sack instead of the sure fire sack. This man had HIGH hopes for the season and I hope he can pick it up

5smxw2.jpg

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 29

8 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

imagine having a > 10k post count just poo'ing people left and right.... lol

I think I came across too strong earlier. I still think this thread is garbage….but to say something nice, I can say I appreciate the time and effort in making the photo shop pic of Burns. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, tailg8or said:

Pretty funny actually ... On a serious note, relocated and not seeing many games.  Are they taking away the edge as his game is mostly speed.?

No Brian is very active on defense. We ask him to do a lot.

The worst thing you can say about BB is he needs to wrap up better. Dude flashes a ton and gets pressure pretty consistently. 

he took better angles/wrapped up better he'd have about 6-7 sacks. 

• Pie 1

I think Burns was perhaps overhyped coming into this season.  Just meaning the bar was set so high that even good would disappoint.  But he is playing really good IMO.  Reddick quietly on pace to challenge the single season sack record in Carolina.  

• Pie 1