• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Desperate times call for desperate measures

NAS

56 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Was a 4th round pick last year. Was pretty good at FIU. Has been on the practice squad since Week 1. Didn’t do bad during the Jets preseason. 2 TDs no INTs and 60% comp I think

Yeah and now we've seen the Jets backup White look pretty good it makes more sense why they didn't keep Morgan.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Toker Smurf said:

Yeah and now we've seen the Jets backup White look pretty good it makes more sense why they didn't keep Morgan.

I feel like Morgan and Darnold are friends and they signed Morgan because he's probably a smart guy and servers as an extra set of eyes for Darnold.

It’ll be PJ  bc they’re going to want to him to rub. I honestly can’t think of a worse game for CMC to be activated back. They’re going to run it 50x against the Pats. I hope our RBs are ready. I bet the carries breakdown will be:

CMC - 18

Hubbard - 15

Freeman - 8

Walker - 7

WRs - 3

Run it into the ground…

• Beer 1

Just now, unicar15 said:

It’ll be PJ  bc they’re going to want to him to rub. I honestly can’t think of a worse game for CMC to be activated back. They’re going to run it 50x against the Pats. I hope our RBs are ready. I bet the carries breakdown will be:

CMC - 18

Hubbard - 15

Freeman - 8

Walker - 7

WRs - 3

Run it into the ground…

Abdullah?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

CMC - 18

Hubbard - 15

Freeman - 8

Walker - 7

WRs - 3

Run it into the ground…

Sam is out there at practice right now, suited up, so its not 100% hes not gonna play on Sunday

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

16 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

CMC - 18

Hubbard - 15

Freeman - 8

Walker - 7

WRs - 3

Run it into the ground…

I would cream my jeans over that load distribution. Pun intended.

• The D 1

3 minutes ago, Toker Smurf said:

Definitely could be, I was just pointing out that just because the Jets cut him, he may not be utter garbage.

I'd love to see what he has, tbh.  It's not like PJ is our answer at backup let alone starter.

Ofc if Darnold is ready that's a moot point.

• Pie 1

I actually hope PJ starts.  Rhule needs to see without a doubt that PJ is not an NFL QB.  This staff needs to see that it's not OK to go into a season without a real backup.  If you want to develop someone, make that developmental guy your THIRD QB.  Not your first or second.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1