• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, t96 said:

I bet PJ starts the next series. And won’t help much. Joe Brady should be fired tomorrow. All cap space and draft picks next year need to go towards OL.

They need to try PJ while he can still have a shot at making some plays. He deserves a chance to do something besides throw over and over in garbage time

Just now, Gladniator1 said:

With every week of game tape opposing teams have to work with, the worse we get on the field.  Now this level of incompetence.  This is a firing level of incompetence.  Rhule should be on the hot seat and it should be made public.  Some people only get to their best work when they are worried about getting fired.  Complacency is bad for some people and the threat of losing your position gets that 100+% effort.  Rhule might need that wake up call...

We gave him a 7 year deal lol

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

Darnold was injured ALL week, tho. This woulda been the perfect game to let PJ play.  The reason they didn't is they were desperate not to.

If PJ was better than Darnold he Would be playing.

I hope that would be the case, but I also think this staff is in way over their head and really have no idea what they're doing.  I think trying to get Sam to succeed is a point they're trying to make no matter how injured he is or how impossible it is even if he is healthy.

• Pie 1