• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It is not just that we lost

ladypanther

There were more more complete passes in the F1 race in Mexico today than Sam had in the game..........

I said at the beginning of the year...........this team will not win more than 6 games this year..........CMC will never play in another meaningful game for the Panthers (meaning one that could mean the difference of making the playoffs or not.........I was right about Newton a few years back calling that same prediction).........and that Rhule would last 3 years top ......and at best Darnold is no more than a game manager....

........I still stand by those predictions/claims.

BTW........I said the Panthers would lose by at least two touchdowns in this game.....

Why???

because I am the Nostradamus of football.

Huh...........what?...............the Bills lost to the Jags today?

uhh.............I guess I'm not the Nostradamus of football..........

Edited by PghPanther
  • Poo 1

20 minutes ago, hepcat said:

We’re all feeling it. This is a special kind of miserable. This team gives up. That’s not the kind of football team I want to watch or be a fan of. It might honestly be time to find something else to do than watch this garbage on Sunday’s.

The defense still played hard today. They’ll get shelled next week and then quit, but they put up a fight for half a year. More than any other unit under Rhule can ever say. 

• Pie 1