• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what's the culture?

PhillyB

i mean Rivera was 6-10 then 7-9 his first two seasons and he had a franchise QB AND he had a ton of NFL experience 

in no way am I saying Rhule is the answer but in regards to the question he simply hasn’t been here long enough at 1.5 years to really establish a culture

i think expectations were too high this year due to a good start, everyone wants to say give them a few years and then flip out in half the time lol

yea so far it doesn’t look good, but next year, after 3 drafts, will really be the tell all in my opinion

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

yep. badly undermanned and outclassed but they bought into their team and their coaches and each other.

no one on this team looks like they're fighting for anything intangible. that's on the coaches. wasn't this supposed to be matt rhule's big selling point?

I think everyone knows not many of the people here this year will be here next year. And NO ONE believes in that awful QB.

8 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

yep. badly undermanned and outclassed but they bought into their team and their coaches and each other.

no one on this team looks like they're fighting for anything intangible. that's on the coaches. wasn't this supposed to be matt rhule's big selling point?

I don't think pro players take him seriously. 

• Beer 1

For all the poo Urban Meyer has gotten, Rhule right now is the epitome of what you fear with college coaches coming to the NFL. Nepotism with his old college program players and coaches. A message that doesn’t seem to be resonating with grown men. Looks out of his league game days against seasoned NFL coaches. Weak college coaching tree and assistants with lack of NFL experience getting exposed. I feel like the list could go on but that’s really enough. I can’t believe the contract this guy got.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

21 minutes ago, onmyown said:

i mean Rivera was 6-10 then 7-9 his first two seasons and he had a franchise QB AND he had a ton of NFL experience 

in no way am I saying Rhule is the answer but in regards to the question he simply hasn’t been here long enough at 1.5 years to really establish a culture

i think expectations were too high this year due to a good start, everyone wants to say give them a few years and then flip out in half the time lol

yea so far it doesn’t look good, but next year, after 3 drafts, will really be the tell all in my opinion

It’s not really the fact we’re losing, it’s how we look while doing it. Everybody was right about Rivera and his shortcomings as well, and it’s pretty widely accepted that Cam and Luke dragged those coaches kicking and screaming to a super Bowl where when we needed the coaching and adjustments against a good defense with extra prep time they failed completely.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1