• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So who do you want as the new coach?

TheBigKat

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I like Leftwich but he is raw. Yes he has more NFL experience then our HC, OC and DC but that's a really low bar.

Honestly, that's the kind of raw I would rather have taken a shot on then a college ra-ra guy who is terrible at managing personnel.

pair him with an old time DC who was a former coach and he will succeed. He has the makings of a Kliff Klingsbury 2.0 who was also a former professional QB (not NFL)

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

pair him with an old time DC who was a former coach and he will succeed. He has the makings of a Kliff Klingsbury 2.0 who was also a former professional QB (not NFL)

And an experienced GM, sure I could buy into that. I'm over this staff other than Snow.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

If Rhule was the driving force behind Teddy and Darnold he should be on thin ice. Brady needs to go. When teams are publicly saying they know your plays it’s an issue. If Brady was pushing for Teddy or Sam he should definitely be gone. I would fire Brady and tell Rhule he doesn’t have full roster freedom anymore. 

• Pie 2

Unless Rhule bounces back to college, I'd just like to see an experienced NFL caliber offensive coordinator under Rhule. I think this team can win with a better QB and a competent offensive coordinator. Honestly I think this team could have won this season with this defense and a Teddy Bridgewater type QB if the offensive playcalling was just a little more creative. 

11 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Unless Rhule bounces back to college, I'd just like to see an experienced NFL caliber offensive coordinator under Rhule. I think this team can win with a better QB and a competent offensive coordinator. Honestly I think this team could have won this season with this defense and a Teddy Bridgewater type QB if the offensive playcalling was just a little more creative. 

We would definately have a winning record if we had Teddy or a Teddy type right now.   His style of play paired with the defnesive effort would have been wins vs Philly, NY, and probably the Patriots. 

and Brady can put more on Teddy's plate because Teddy knows how to do all the basics and make the reads on a field.  

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

We would definately have a winning record if we had Teddy or a Teddy type right now.   His style of play paired with the defnesive effort would have been wins vs Philly, NY, and probably the Patriots. 

and Brady can put more on Teddy's plate because Teddy knows how to do all the basics and make the reads on a field.  

Sad to say that Teddy would have probably been able to win on this Panthers team with the improved defense. He did enough last season to put the Panthers in winnable situations that the defense either couldn't hold onto or he couldn't manage to bring the team back because he's not really built to be that kind of QB. Darnold is just straight up bad, at least Teddy could manage a game and move the offense between the 20s.