• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers add another USC QB - Barkley

CRA

Just now, CashNewton22 said:

I’ve been extremely supportive of Coach Rhule on these boards and elsewhere but come on man this is a terrible signing No Way Hoops GIF by NCAA Championships

I get it but you know he’s free right? We didn’t give up anything here. Can’t hurt to try out then just cut later 

Just now, Jon Snow said:

USC QB's are not good.  Just like OSU QB's.  I would stay far away from either programs QBs myself. 

Pretty much.  Carson Palmer was pretty good and if not for some bad injuries would have been even better but generally it's been a bad time with them.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Just now, jb2288 said:

I get it but you know he’s free right? We didn’t give up anything here. Can’t hurt to try out then just cut later 

I’ve seen more than enough Matt Barkley to know he’s terrible bro. We’re the same age so I remember him as far back as Mater Dei. I don’t need to see anymore. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

USC QB's are not good.  Just like OSU QB's.  I would stay far away from either programs QBs myself. 

I know it's a minor point, but they are very good in college....

Someone on this very board tried to tell me how bad Darnold was at USC. 2-year starter, went 10-2 both seasons and 1-1 in 2 Rose Bowl appearances. One of those is one of the biggest comebacks in bowl history again Penn St.

• Beer 1