• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold Fractured Scapula on throwing shoulder

ncfan

2 minutes ago, trueblade said:

This is the same medical staff that misdiagnosed Gano's injury. I don't have a lot of faith the medical staff handled this correct. Maybe misdiagnosed after ATL or misdiagnosed during the NE game.

Ummm no it’s not…

this is that medical staff

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/10/07/ryan-vermillion-washington-trainer-prescription-drugs/

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Beer 3

15 minutes ago, ChibCU said:

When factoring all of this... Rhule's incompetence is fully visible.

NO BS, leading up to that game. I laid ALLLLLLL that out and said " NO chance Rhule starts him after getting no 1st team reps against the team that has Sam figured out. Rhule will fully protect Sam like he has since pre-season and not ruin him......" Rhule did just that, but also Sam also had a broken wing?? EVERYTHING was telling Rhule NOT to play Sam, why in wide world of sports did he??? Its like he wanted to royally screw up Sam......

HOLY LEE FUCCK WHAT ALL-TIME BLUNDER BY RHULE!!

Edited by Basbear

3 minutes ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

If you didn’t think they would “find” another injury after taking another look, you’re not as smart as you think you are. 

You could see this coming when the boo birds came out on Sunday. Darnold is done. 

Yeah I’m smarter than this coaching staff. After saying before game they was worried about his shoulder then playing him and the way he looked the whole game. It’s bad when my 11 year old girl is smarter than u and said daddy something isn’t right with Darnold. It’s ok Tepper we know ur garbage along with ur garbage coach.

11 minutes ago, trueblade said:

This is the same medical staff that misdiagnosed Gano's injury. I don't have a lot of faith the medical staff handled this correct. Maybe misdiagnosed after ATL or misdiagnosed during the NE game.

Different staff. Same poo.

That staff is in Washington and under investigation.

5 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah I’m smarter than this coaching staff. After saying before game they was worried about his shoulder then playing him and the way he looked the whole game. It’s bad when my 11 year old girl is smarter than u and said daddy something isn’t right with Darnold. It’s ok Tepper we know ur garbage along with ur garbage coach.

You’re embarrassing yourself, Cam. Maybe someone will pick you up soon. 

• Poo 1

46 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

No one knows when this occurred but naturally everyone is gonna say Rhule knew when we have no proof he did.

He held CMC out for as long as needed and didn’t run him into the ground.

I mean we have Sam Darnold acknowledging the injury in the post game Sunday.   And it had already been looked into and discussed prior to the game.  It was hurt on that Atlanta hit.  It was reported on leading up to the game.  Which is why he was forced to take questions on it after the game.  It’s why he could clarify it was new and different injury and not a re-aggregation of an old injury to that shoulder.  

Just following up: I looked at the tape earlier today from the game—this was the only play from the second quarter in which Sam was contacted by defender. Certainly not saying this caused the injury, but multiple sources are claiming they believe this issue happened in the second quarter. 

To Joe’s point, here’s a look back at what happened the prior Sunday in Atlanta: 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean we have Sam Darnold acknowledging the injury in the post game Sunday.   And it had already been looked into and discussed prior to the game.  It was hurt on that Atlanta hit.  It was reported on leading up to the game.  Which is why he was forced to take questions on it after the game.  It’s why he could clarify it was new and different injury and not a re-aggregation of an old injury to that shoulder.  

Looking like it’s an aggravation according to Person which would make most sense.

• Poo 2