• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

From the Observer-Five college quarterbacks the Carolina Panthers could draft to help rescue them

ladypanther

Good summary of next year's college QB's.  Of note:

All three of the CBS draft experts have Corral, a junior quarterback at Ole Miss, in the top 10 of their mock drafts and the top quarterback in this class. Multiple reports indicated that the Panthers were among teams who had representation at the Ole-Miss Liberty game last Saturday, where Corral faced off against Malik Willis (who is next on this list).

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article255643106.html#storylink=cpy

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Ugh……..   to everyone of them.    Red flags all around

Do you think their red flags were different from Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Justin Fields and Mac Jones? I don’t see much of a difference to be honest. But I don’t watch much college ball so you might have seen more of them play than me. 

Three of them have multiple years of strong performance (Howell, Stong, Corall). Last year were a lot of one year wonders.

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Haven't seen any of Carson Strong this year. Maybe he will be the guy I like from this class 

He looks to have good size 6’4” and a strong (no pun intended) arm. I was reading he has surprising mobility for his size too. The bad news it he has a terrible knee injury in High School that kept him out his senior year and prevented him from getting D1 scholarships. He would need a very good medical report to go in the first. Our team doctors need to hire someone else to check him out too because they are terrible apparently…

• Beer 1