• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers agree to terms with Cam Newton.

Zod

5 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Dude Steven A and Dan O are both saying he isn't the answer either

Idgaf what either of those ill-informed blowhard have to say.  Dan also thought Darnold was for real.  He has always had a inferiority complex when it comes to Cam, so he is unable to be objective when it comes to his takes on him.  And Stephen A. Is just a fuging yammering idiot at this point.  Unless it has to do with NY sports, and even then, he has no fuging clue what he's talking about.

• Pie 1

Just now, TheRumGone said:

He had the worst supporting cast in the league. And he got them to 7-9. That was with a terrible defense missing legit starters from covid opt outs. Cam can still make poo happen. 

Cam made Byrd look incredible frequently lol. Cam had a handful of very bad games, and all of them came after COVID, with half his INTs in 15 games coming in the 2 RIGHT after he came back. He's still dynamic and exciting to watch, and he'll have one of the best supporting casts of his career on O.

No more excuses for Brady and Robby tho.

6 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Dude Steven A and Dan O are both saying he isn't the answer either

the same "steven" A who condemned the poo out of Kyrie Irving but had nothing but pleasantries for Aaron Rodgers? Yeah Bull, we know where you stand with Cam lol 

9 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I challenge anyone that thinks Cam is completely broken to watch his 2020 highlights. Yes, he throws bad balls occasionally not in those, he's not in MVP form, but he is a significant upgrade over what we've seen the last 5 weeks (edit: what we've seen all year tbh). He gives us a real chance to succeed... And it also puts Brady on a real fuging hot seat imo.

There's a 2020 lowlights video out there too. Post that.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Michael G said:

That Pats team didn't have a lot of weapons but the OL was better than what we have here. 

Sam is the #2 ranked starting qb for avg pocket time. He makes a not good oline look considerably worse. Cam can actually read defenses and make throws in rhythm. There’s still going to be issues where cam is gonna have to bail them out with his legs. It’s why I don’t think we’ll make the playoffs with him with the schedule we have remaining. But cam is going to stabilize the offense and give us some hope. If cam started day 1 here? We would’ve stacked wins and gotten in. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

I'm not optimistic, but it's not out of the question.

Based on his recent play and Brady as OC I’m not either. I hope they prove me wrong, but this move screams desperation.  Yes, this team is desperate so it makes sense. I feel bad for Cam because once again he will be a battering ram behind this line. 

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

There's a 2020 lowlights video out there too. Post that.

What's the point? You can equally bad and sometimes worse low light videos from plenty of players. If Cam can be as dynamic as he was with the awful supporting cast the Pats had (albeit one of the better OCs in the league ... ), he can have success here too.

• Pie 1