• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Cam play next week?

Tbe

38 minutes ago, CRA said:

Well, he already has chemistry with CMC and DJ.    

just comes down to the playbook.  Given Brady is a college guy? I would think they can make a simple game plan for the WFT game.   Some RPO stuff that gives the simple plan some options.  

This. We need to simplify the damn play calling anyways and come up with some easy completions. Even if they are for 3-4 yards. Up the middle, completions are contagious, spread the field. Robby on back to back to back quick slants. 

42 minutes ago, dave-o said:

We need to round up some 10 feet tall receivers first....

Funny we didn’t see these comments from you with Sam Darnold. It was all, “just give him a chance” or “the rest of the team is trash” from individuals like you.

Anyways, I agree with waiting until next week, but I believe this coaching staff wants to win Sunday. I don’t think there’s a chance PJ can pull it off

5 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

Almost feel bad for the Cardinals.  Midweek and now they have to prepare for Cam eFing Newton instead of some JAG.  I bet their DC is shittting himself right about now.

I don’t see them prepping for him because there is no way he plays Sunday, also they have Murray so they practice against mobile qbs all the time.