• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm so excited.

hepcat

I'm 100% more interested in Panther's football but my excitement is tempered. 

I don't know what shape Cam is in, I don't know how he will mesh with Brady and I don't know if I can stop laughing at how fun this will be regardless of any of the first two. 

Let's take a breath and see what Cam can do, then we can tear the walls down and drink for fun and not sadness. 

• Pie 1

Both sports and life without hope lose their meaning.

I have no idea how this will play out in terms of winning or losing, but just like you, I was ready to tune out not b/c I don't love the team, but b/c there no hope and I was getting tired of getting my soul crushed every week.

My 10-year old son has never seen Cam get introduced and/or play live.  Along with the accompanying excitement he brings to the stadium.  Sitting at BOA watching a nonexistent offense surrounded by enough opposing fans that it feels like an away game has been horrific.

Just like Tepper, I want to see back-to-back winning seasons and a SB win.

But for right now, I will take this and nothing else.  I too am surprised by just how excited I am... hope can do wonders for the human soul.

• Pie 1