• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quarterback payroll

Paa Langfart

12 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

I honestly think this was nothing but a feel good move by Tepper to attempt to hide his and the rest of his staff's incompetence in feel goods.

It's not your money. Teddy comes off the books soon.  Darnold will be dead money but whatever.  We have the cap space this year.  Cam probably brought in more then 10mil in revenue just yesterday.  Also unless he gets us into the playoffs, he's not seeing 10 mil.  We have cap room next year.  Tepper is one of the richest people in the country.  Cam's contract is like paying for a Netflix subscription for Tepper. 

Just enjoy the ride and be entertained.  As much as I get annoyed with Tepper, I'll never say he's cheap. 

31 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

I honestly think this was nothing but a feel good move by Tepper to attempt to hide his and the rest of his staff's incompetence in feel goods.

duh lol and a successful one at that look at the forum

cam is back and all is well l, results are an afterthought 

Tepper isn’t stupid

2 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

Right now we are paying Cam's replacement ( TB),  paying Cam's replacement's replacement ( SD),  and paying Cam himself to replace his replacement's replacement.  It would be laughable if it wasn't so friggin infuriating as to how incompetent this team is.

Two wrongs don’t make a right but 3 lefts do???