• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 Interviews with Cam Newton....

Luciu5

I've seen 3 interviews now with Cam since joining the Panthers - his introductory press conference, post game on the field, and after the game press conference.  In all three he ended the interview with "Keep Pounding".  Is this new?  Is he trying to make a point?  Or has he always ended his interviews with that phrase?

9 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

You never heard of 'Keep Pounding'?

Yes I've heard of Keep Pounding.  Wtf is wrong with you.  I meant is Cam Newton ending every interview with Keep Pounding new because I don't recall that and I think he's trying to make a statement.

Was my wording seriously that poor?

Edited by Luciu5
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I noticed it too, mentioned it after watching the intro pc, but don’t remember it ever being said, let alone a staple… I do love it, every more with the rumors it was going away. Might could be Cam heard the same rhetoric, knows what it means & took it upon himself to keep it around…

who knows? dgaf, I dig it…

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, j2sgam said:

I noticed it too, mentioned it after watching the intro pc, but don’t remember it ever being said, let alone a staple… I do love it, every more with the rumors it was going away. Might could be Cam heard the same rhetoric, knows what it means & took it upon himself to keep it around…

Yeah this is my thoughts exactly and really what I was getting at without putting my own opinion in there....Cam taking it upon himself to single handedly making sure it doesn't die.

Edited by Luciu5