• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam to Rhule after penalty thoughts?

BurnNChinn

16 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

You my friend are wrong. Leave the "slang" to us who understand. It's ok to not know or understand. The fact you had to google it and copy and paste a definition let's me know you dont get it.

I know what "say no more" means and posted the definition of that as a clarification in case others didn't. I didn't google "say less." If that's actually slang, ok whatever, I've never heard it. But Cam has inarguably slightly messed up idioms/expressions in press conferences multiple times throughout his career. That just isn't debatable.

Edited by t96
  • Pie 2
  • Poo 2

Just now, Panther'sBigD said:

God, not this again. People misconstruing something because they don't understand/take time to understand context. 

This reminds me of people calling Cam and his friends gangbangers because they wore bandanas over their faces during an ATV tour.  

dark fuging times on this board indeed

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Actually it could be viewed as leadership letting the league know that the team is a force to be reckoned with..this ain't the army people. Emotions are part of the game . 

On madden you always pick no celebration huh 

He did not say, "We're back." and getting a 15-yard penalty to scream "I'm back!" in a camera was not leadership.  Spin it if you want, but Cam was frustrated sitting on the that couch and emotion came pouring out--I get it, but people calling that leadership are off point.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, t96 said:

I know what "say no more" means and posted the definition of that as a clarification in case others didn't. I didn't google "say less." If that's actually slang, ok whatever, I've never heard it. But Cam has inarguably slightly messed up idioms/expressions in press conferences multiple times throughout his career. That just isn't debatable.

But that's not the case here so why even bring it up

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

He did not say, "We're back." and getting a 15-yard penalty to scream "I'm back!" in a camera was not leadership.  Spin it if you want, but Cam was frustrated sitting on the that couch and emotion came pouring out--I get it, but people calling that leadership are off point.

I'm back as in the qb of the team...the most important position on the field..

Jeez I gotta really break this down for you

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

dark fuging times on this board indeed

It's good to have people show you who they are and where they stand. If you rewind the tape back to August folks tried their damndest to prop up Sam and defend him when the staff kept treating him like a delicate newborn. Nobody said poo about his leadership through all the turnovers and horrific play. Suddenly now one game in we're right back to that narrative. Don't let up on this foolishness.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 2