• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So does PJ start next week? Does anyone even care?

hepcat

22 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Lol the amount of hate I get for starting threads that you assholes POST IN. Why do you even respond? I know it’s hard to be a fan of this team right now. 

You are getting "hate" because you are asking if PJ is starting next week when you KNOW next week is a BYE.

Let me repeat...

Next week...IS A BYE.   

So PJ won't be starting next week and you just played yourself with the thread title, man.

Just now, glenwo2 said:

You are getting "hate" because you are asking if PJ is starting next week when you KNOW next week is a BYE.

Let me repeat...

Next week...IS A BYE.   

So PJ won't be starting next week and you just played yourself with the thread title, man.

Oh who cares you all know I meant the next game. Everyone is at each other’s throats because this team makes everyone an asshole because they play like assholes 

8 minutes ago, Kryptick said:

Cam isn't done, just look at him last week and look at him in the preseason. The biggest difference was his pocket awareness and him setting his feet before throws, something that was coached to him well by Josh McDaniels in New England. Also something that he's quickly regressed from without the quality QB coaching like he had in New England.

Cam is a 10 year veteran. He’s a former league MVP. If he is that reliant on coaching to practice proper passing mechanics at this stage of his career, then the outlook for his NFL future looks bleak.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, hepcat said:

Oh who cares you all know I meant the next game. Everyone is at each other’s throats because this team makes everyone an asshole because they play like assholes 

Actually, they played like ROOKIES and not very good ones.

It's unreal how bad they are playing.

On the one hand, Coaching does make a difference.

But on the other hand, you have to execute.

Both sides suck dick and something needs to change.

Tepper....YOUR MOVE.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Actually, they played like ROOKIES and not very good ones.

It's unreal how bad they are playing.

On the one hand, Coaching does make a difference.

But on the other hand, you have to execute.

Both sides suck dick and something needs to change.

Tepper....YOUR MOVE.

Tepper doesn’t know what to do. That’s the problem. Fitterer and Dan Morgan have to clean up this mess. NFL professionals need to do their jobs. 

• Flames 1

36 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

If anyone thinks it's Cam's fault, you are a fuging moron. First int is a miscommunication which is normal for someone thats only been on the team for 2-3 weeks. Moore gets pushed in the back on the 2nd INT. The line and Brady are the real culprits. Lots of people focus on the wrong things because of either stupidity or bias. 

But it was ALL Sam's and Teddy's fault, right?

• Flames 1

29 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

And DJ was mugged on Cam’s pick. 

I am not saying it cost us the game because there is lots of blame to go around but the whole game was called poorly and one sided. The bad calls were slanted toward the Panthers and hurt them when it mattered most. I would like to think NFL games are called fairly but games called like this make me have doubts.

Edited by KatsAzz