• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers have lost last 10 Cam starts

MechaZain

Cam is just not good anymore both due to physical limitations and Father Time. I have literally 5 cam Newton jerseys sitting in my closet right now and he’s my favorite athlete of all time and always will be. I have enjoyed the past 2 weeks. Most excited I’ve been in a long time about Panthers football. Today was depressing in a lot of ways but for me, it was Cams performance that really stands out. Hate seeing an obvious decline in a generational player. I hope he has a productive couple of weeks to learn the playbook and shake some of the rust off. 

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Typical ignorant dumbass post judging Cam for being an unabashedly black and confident QB with a running QB skillset.

PJ Walker threw a pick on his first series this game. The entire team is ass. The o line can’t block. And either WRs can’t get open or they aren’t running routes that maximize their skillset .

I bet you never accused Delhomme of not being a pocket passer or not reading the field after costing this team two years of the most talented roster this franchise ever fielded . 

He sucks. You're a racist idiot. PJ is the same color as Cam, played with the same players as Cam, and did much better than Cam.

Using skin color as a Get Out Of Jail Free card. Moron.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

He sucks. You're a racist idiot. PJ is the same color as Cam, played with the same players as Cam, and did much better than Cam.

Using skin color as a Get Out Of Jail Free card. Moron.

LOL what game were you watching if you thought PJ played better than Cam?

Edited by Cookie Lyon
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Cam is just not good anymore both due to physical limitations and Father Time. I have literally 5 cam Newton jerseys sitting in my closet right now and he’s my favorite athlete of all time and always will be. I have enjoyed the past 2 weeks. Most excited I’ve been in a long time about Panthers football. Today was depressing in a lot of ways but for me, it was Cams performance that really stands out. Hate seeing an obvious decline in a generational player. I hope he has a productive couple of weeks to learn the playbook and shake some of the rust off. 

Not fair. Agree to disagree. The refs took the sails out of the offense and defense early. It snowballed and coaches again had no answers. Play design at down and distance has been horrible.

Cam looked great last week. Put that jersey back on. We get a real coach and OC, Cam will be fine. They sucked before AND after Cam walked out that door.

Don't turn on Cam again. He didn't deserve it then and doesn't deserve it now.

Joe Brady can't scheme. Blame him.

• Pie 2

Just now, Shocker said:

Cam was definitely part of the problem today.  Saying otherwise just isn’t true

The topic is Cam's last 10 starts for the Panthers.

Cam has managed several wins as a starter for the Patriots.

The current Panthers coaching staff is a mess, the previous Panthers coaching staff was a mess.  

Cam may not be the hero we're looking for, but the Panthers won't be consistent winners until the current coaching staff is replaced with proven NFL professionals.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Meh, there are so many problems that the belief that we just plug in a new QB and anything really changes ignores the bigger issues that have become obvious. Players are not performing or underperforming roster wide, coaches are not adjusting to or improving the players, the playcalling is a huge disappointment and I don't know how much longer until the wheels fall off because it sure feels close. 

• Pie 3