• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Activate Deonte Brown

ncfan

16 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

If he starts and balls out, fire everyone the next day.

That's the big question.

Does he play?

If so, does he play well?

They didn't seem all that inclined to play him before he went on IR so I don't know if that changes now.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Christensen is a LT not a guard, Daley is a guard, not a tackle and CERTAINLY not a LT. Scott is not a guard 

Scott's a better guard than Miller, though I grant that's a low bar to clear.

Daley just isn't starter quality anymore regardless of position. I'd much rather they'd gone with Christensen again in that last game. He might not be the LT of the future, but he's probably better than Daley at this point.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 4

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Scott's a better guard than Miller, though I grant that's a low bar to clear.

Daley just isn't starter quality anymore regardless of position. I'd much rather they'd gone with Christensen again in that last game. He might not be the LT of the future, but he's probably better than Daley at this point.

If they are close, play the rookie and let him develop.  If Daley is better than BC, then BC was a stupid pick.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

At this point, I just want Cameron Erving to get healthy so that Christensen and Brown can get thrown out on to the field to see if they're going to be the starters we need.

We still need a franchise LT, but I don't mind riding out the season with Erving. I'd prefer that the talent level relegate him to swingman duties next season tho.

Oh my doge if we actually land Tyler Linderbaum I'm ordering a jersey the moment the store releases them.

Edited by Icege