• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown’s thoughts

ncfan

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I said at the time Brown wasn’t worth a top 10 pick. 
Sad to see I was right. 

I’m hoping he makes more impact on the field during the last quarter of the season and the momentum can carry over into breakout in season 3. I hate to be negative, but I was never crazy about the Brown pick in 2020. 

Perhaps my expectations were too high. But, if I take a DT in the top 10, then I’m expecting a game wrecker who can collapse the pocket on a regular basis or a guy can literally stuff a run game as an immovable force. I don’t see Brown as a player who does either of the above…at least not yet. If his current level of play continues I think you seriously have to consider whether or not to start looking for a replacement for him at DT after year 5 of the rookie contract is completed. You can find someone to replace him in couple of years who can do the job he does for a whole lot less money. I can’t even conceive of giving him a big money deal for a 2nd contract based on what we’ve seen so far.

• Pie 1

16 hours ago, ncfan said:

Take the brain out of this guy and put it in pigeon and watch it fly backwards.........

Hey clown........do baggers make millions?.............I make about 125K a year and if you told me half the world could show up in the parking lot to boo me to work every morning if you paid me 1 mil or more a year I'd walk into work with a smile on my face everyday.........

Good gawd...........if these "athletes" couldn't run or jump they would be bagging groceries...........

10 hours ago, frankw said:

Go cry to Teddy anime boy.

On 3/9/2021 at 9:59 AM, frankw said:

There is no need for personal barbs or some of the ignorance that has been directed at Teddy. 

On 3/24/2021 at 11:55 AM, frankw said:

Personal attacks are unnecessary and embarrassing for the fans.

Reality however is just that. 33 million dollars in guarantees says he will ultimately be okay despite it all.

On 4/13/2021 at 9:40 AM, frankw said:

I'm all for ending the personal attacks which are unnecessary but man speaking situational football wise it was pretty damn terrible.

On 5/16/2021 at 11:31 AM, frankw said:

See there is being honest about how he may play on the field moving forward based on his health and then there is ignorance like this based on his personal life. You should really focus on being less of a goof and putting more positivity in the world.

On 6/24/2021 at 8:51 PM, frankw said:

These personal attacks are unnecessary sir.

On 7/14/2021 at 1:03 PM, frankw said:

You had it right the first time with just blowing off steam that's all this place is where lines get blurred is when differing opinions become overly personal.

On 8/9/2021 at 12:02 AM, frankw said:

Telling people to go root for another team over a discussion about quarterback styles is making things personal. You have made multiple posts about how you dislike running quarterbacks it's pretty clear you have some bias on the matter. You're welcome to your opinion but others are also free to call it as they see it.

On 8/16/2021 at 12:12 PM, frankw said:

The two most outspoken posters shouting about this are also the two most volatile contributors who engage in personal attacks most frequently while asking for moderation over difference of opinion. They know who they are. I'm sure I'll get another poop for this post from one of them momentarily lol.

You log on here just to poop posts and slink away but it's everyone else that's toxic? It's just sports go take a nice walk don't take it out on others in your personal life ✌

On 8/19/2021 at 1:19 PM, frankw said:

Some people take their affinity or dislike for one particular athlete to an extreme many of us as fans are guilty of it. Sports get too personal sometimes but fan is short for fanatic so it probably won't ever change.

On 11/9/2021 at 2:01 PM, frankw said:

Whatever happens I know Sam will be just fine he is set for life and has 18 million dollars guaranteed to help him start whatever path he so chooses from here. I have no ill will toward him on a personal level I just wish all this didn't hurt the Panthers future in the process. All that being said. You've made it a point to lecture people here about class but you have made a clear effort to go out of your way to drag our previous long term starting qb for very petty reasons and as the saying goes you reap what you sow.

Woo chile, back on ignore you go until you heal.

1389440958_pinkhatscar.jpg.6fe90340b5166fc56c1202ca3a902d0e.jpg

Edited by Icege