• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Article: Watson did not want the Panthers

WarPanthers89

2 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Massive package is how I describe myself on dating sites.

I know that you're joking and this completely off topic, but what exactly is the end game with dudes who lie about what they're packing? It's not like you can exactly hide it once you whip the thing out. 

• The D 1

8 minutes ago, CLTqueencity said:

Draft Matt Corral or Kenny Pickett. We need a QB badly

There's too many questions around this QB class and the draft is supposed to be deep at OL. Trade back in the 1st, grab multiple OL and some other pieces. Then we have a better overall foundation in place for a rookie QB in 23. I hate basically giving up on 2022, but since we didn't do it right in 2020, we have to do it right in 2022.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, usmcpanthers said:

Doesnt matter, he wont be playing next year.

Yup, 18 of 22 means that indeed there were a lot of opportunists trying to get cash out of him. But 4 people saying they still want to take their sexual assault allegations to trial means he definitely did some bad poo.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

47 minutes ago, trueblade said:

There's too many questions around this QB class and the draft is supposed to be deep at OL. Trade back in the 1st, grab multiple OL and some other pieces. Then we have a better overall foundation in place for a rookie QB in 23. I hate basically giving up on 2022, but since we didn't do it right in 2020, we have to do it right in 2022.

The only #LockCity for first round stud is Sam Howell. 

• Poo 2