• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bills please don't embarrass us GameDay thread

Zod

This offense just feels impossible and hopeless, man.

People want Cam to throw it 60 yards downfield when he was literally shuffling his feet and trying to stiff arm an oncoming rusher as he threw it.  These playcalls fuging suck and the Bills are getting pressure as soon as the ball is snapped every fuging play.  Yet, Rhule and Nixon's dumbasses are still calling the same dumbass bullshit and not adjusting.  The Bills are just playing downhill, and I've been saying it for weeks - it doesn't matter if we had Rodgers or Brady, they would look like pure poo with this staff and OL.  They are the absolute worst I have ever seen in our franchise history and its not even close. This is fuging remedial.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, rico6 said:

dude I get it, the product sucks. what are you arguing for here and who even gives a poo?

There just appears to be a lot of hypocrisy since Cam got here and its frustrating.   I have to clarify I dont think Darnold is the answer either but the arguments and views for who's at fault and why have totally changed since Cam got here.  Every qb we have played this season hasnt looked like the answer.  There are plenty of roster and coaching decisions that shoulder that blame but no qb has looked like the answer either.   That includes Sam, that includes Cam.  If you say the same thing about Cam when he does it that was said about Sam when he did it you're just a Cam hater or an f150 and that's bs.

• Pie 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

This offense just feels impossible and hopeless, man.

People want Cam to throw it 60 yards downfield when he was literally shuffling his feet and trying to stiff arm an oncoming rusher as he threw it.  These playcalls fuging suck and the Bills are getting pressure as soon as the ball is snapped every fuging play.  Yet, Rhule is Nixon's dumbasses are still calling the same dumbass bullshit and not adjusting.  The Bills are just playing downhill, and I've been saying it for weeks - it doesn't matter if we had Rodgers or Brady, they would look like pure poo with this staff and OL.  They are the absolute worst I have ever seen in our franchise history and its not even close. This is fuging remedial.

The playcalls are the worst in franchise history.