• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How the hell you going to retain Rhule in 2022?

Zod

This is not year 2 of Ron Rivera.  There is literally no argument to keep Matt Rhule.  

Rhule finally spoke a truth at the presser.  No one can see that it is working.  Because it isn’t.  He then lied after that.   But that was the truth.  Matt Rhule is failing and it isn’t working. 

in 2012 Ron finished the year winning 5 out 6.  We could see it working with the hopeful franchise QB he drafted.   That earned Ron a year 3. 

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Panther'sBigD said:

When I put my tinfoil hat on, I think that maybe Tepper is trying to increase our current fandom’s apathy to the point that no one would care if he picked up stakes and moved the team, but I can’t think of another city worth going to that doesn’t already have one or two teams. 

San Antonio was heavily involved with the Saints pre-Katrina. Jags were rumored to be studying a move to London. Other possibilities are Orlando, Memphis, Salt Lake City, Omaha, Portland, etc.

Edit: St. Louis might want a team again.

Edit2: Forgot about Toronto.

Edited by trueblade

2 minutes ago, trueblade said:

San Antonio was heavily involved with the Saints pre-Katrina. Jags were rumored to be studying a move to London. Other possibilities are Orlando, Memphis, Salt Lake City, Omaha, Portland, etc.

St. Louis. 

Also been said Birmingham wants a franchise but I don’t think there’s enough capital there.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, PhillyB said:

it's a report from yesterday that's getting new traction today, before rhule's poorly-coached team blundered its way to being completely pasted by a division rival at home.

tepper strikes me as a fool-me-once type and i'd be shocked if rhule isn't out this monday or next. 

And pasted by a team with its starting  rb and two WRs out

Edited by raleigh-panther

3 hours ago, PhillyB said:

it's a report from yesterday that's getting new traction today, before rhule's poorly-coached team blundered its way to being completely pasted by a division rival at home.

tepper strikes me as a fool-me-once type and i'd be shocked if rhule isn't out this monday or next. 

I could see him being allowed to finish this season.

If he's given another year... Man... I just don't understand. I can't imagine Tepper is satisfied a the the teams progress lol.

Edited by mav1234