• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do we even have to be excited about next year? The Panthers will end the season as one of the worst teams in the NFL.

hepcat

There’s no f*cking way you can keep a coaching staff that regressed in year 2 to the point where the team ends the season as probably the worst team in the NFL. This is as low as we have been in 25+ years. 

The Jets and Lions are competitive and improving to end the season.

The Jaguars have Lawrence to be excited about and are probably hiring Doug Pederson (smart!)

The Giants blew out this garbage team.

What do we even have to be excited about? This is a miserable franchise. 

Edited by hepcat
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 4

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Rooting for David Tepper’s shitshow soccer club to suck 

Haha me too. They will probably be absolutely miserable just like the Panthers. Thankfully I have season tickets for Austin FC. I bet we dust the Charlotte team in BOA this year. 

6 minutes ago, Growl said:

I want empty stadiums so bad

Charlotte FC will definitely struggle to sell tickets. Aside from the fact the team will definitely be awful, no one in Charlotte cares about soccer.

By contrast, Austin FC was an expansion team last season. Austin had a built in soccer fanbase with a lot of Hispanics who already like soccer. They steered into that by making a bunch of the chants and team motto in Spanish. Result was Austin FC being 5th in attendance in their 1st season despite being a bad team. 

Charlotte FC might fold in 5 seasons with Tepper’s inept leadership. Side note - soccer on TURF? No thanks losers!

Edited by hepcat