• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm willing to give Sam one more year if the team fixes the O-line

Gipetto

15 minutes ago, usmcpanthers said:

Played Jets, Texans, covid depleted aints, etc. Once film got on him, got exposed quickly. 

We will play plenty of bad teams next year. If we start Sam all year we will have considerably more than 3 wins. Especially if we can continue to add talent to the team in the draft and FA, particularly at OL.

1 minute ago, shaq said:

Fix the o line and draft a qb round 1?? How is the o line getting fixed with wasting our only high value pick on QB.

It’s not, the Panthers have dug that hold and prolonged the inevitable.

You build that line with next draft and QB next draft and build in through 2 FAs and 2 drafts and hope to have something decent by 2023. Sit the rookie, lame duck QB until the line is stable.

• Pie 1

Next year is already wasted if Rhule is still the coach anyways.  It will rival the 2010 team that finished dead last.

I’ve been a fan of this team since the beginning, and I have never felt so hopeless about the team going into an offseason.  What a joke.

Tepper needs to own up to his mistakes and step away from all football decisions.

• Pie 1

53 minutes ago, Gipetto said:

I love Cam, No i really really love cam he is my number 1 panther of all time but its time to move on. Everyone here knows i don't want to blow up the team because i still believe matt rhule and scott have a plan. Sam is still the best pure passer on this team and everyone here knows it. I say draft a QB in the first and let Sam prove he deserves to still start.

You're correct but people are in overreact mode so you're going to get a lot of poo.  

1 minute ago, Tr3ach said:

You're correct but people are in overreact mode so you're going to get a lot of poo.  

That’s why I don’t take it personally. Everyone here is still panther family to me and we’re all just upset at the product on the field. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

27 minutes ago, BlueCheese said:

Cam had 21 TD 10 INT in 15 games last season in NE

Mac's 15th game was today. He has 18 TD 11 INT .. no TD to a 2020 Patriot

Cam was better last year than Mac with a way worse offense

The pocket lint from the worst NE coach is better than anyone on this Panthers staff

• The D 1

Just now, Tr3ach said:

Well he said draft a qb.

We need to cleanse the building of the 2021 quarterback play. Get what you can for Sam or just cut him. Cam is an obvious answer though he does hold some value as a rushing threat. But if we are stuck with Rhule I have little hope that the nepotism and baffling coaching decisions will change. I'm surprised you don't have more to say about that. Another blowout loss at home it's on the head man in charge.