• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady Christensen just had the best game at LT of any Panther this season.

Zod

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

4 of the 7 sacks came from DEs. 2 from DT and 1 from LB (Minter sack when he was playing contain on Sam).

From what I am seeing from my DVoD Moton and BC were resposnible for at least one each, and the rest (except minter sack) were interior. Miller had a really bad day.

Miller always has a bad day. He's dreadful.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Mike in Raleigh said:

He's a rookie who has had very little PT. You can't realistically expect him to look like an all-pro at this point. He's still better than the trash they've put out there week in and week out.

Seriously, the Bucs have a great DL and our OL has been bad. A 3rd round rookie starts and gives up 2 bad plays to an elite pass rusher and he played terrible? He looked like a capable NFL LT, now get him a solid LG and capable coaching staff and he could be a good LT. 

• Pie 5

24 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

they were both responsible for a sack. One from SB and the other from William Gholston. They were not ALL on the IOL.

Wrong on Gholston's sack, he ran a stunt and went right up the middle to get the sack.  We had Michael Jordan and Miller blocking one guy and let Gholston come free. 

Our offensive line is dumb as bricks not picking up blitzes and defensive stunts.

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Wrong on Gholston's sack, he ran a stunt and went right up the middle to get the sack.  We had Michael Jordan and Miller blocking one guy and let Gholston come free. 

Our offensive line is dumb as bricks not picking up blitzes and defensive stunts.

Gholston had 2.5 sacks today.... you are just talking about one sack... lol

2 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

He was responsible for the Shaq Barrett sack... where are you pulling your stats?

I tried keying on Brady Christensen the entire  game and the time Shaq Barrett beat him was the only time he got beat that i saw.

Meanwhile, in a positive light,  I saw Brady put Shaq Barrett flat on his back once and manhandle him or anyone else that he was responsible to block. Most of the pressure i saw from Tampa Bay came straight up the gut or on stunts.

• Pie 2