• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players sent home due to + covid tests today.

SizzleBuzz

Just now, BIGH2001 said:

I’m just talking about the fact that he’s holding a press conference at all. He should have been fired today. Every time he talks my blood pressure goes up. Tepper is just slapping true panther fans in the face by keeping him around. 

I’m fine with waiting until he completes his 7 game losing streak to finish out the year.   There isn’t anyone to make interim without highlighting what a weak staff Tepper allowed to happen.  

48 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Tuned into Rhule's press conf and he opened it by announcing they had sent all the players home due to some positive covid tests today.  

No names given.  

FYI.

So we are going to screw the bucs after all. The gift that keeps giving! lol

tower GIF

8 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I’d rather get a jump on the coaching search now with the new rules. 

I would too.  

but I’m going to assume Tepper isn’t crazy and sees how bad Rhule is. I’ll call it mitigating how bad it gets by waiting to fire him until the end of the season.  

If Tepper wants a good HC to come in he can’t let the clusterfug get so bad we our the poster child joke of a team.  I just don’t see who we could have be interim HC

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I would too.  

but I’m going to assume Tepper isn’t crazy and sees how bad Rhule is. I’ll call it mitigating how bad it gets by waiting to fire him until the end of the season.  

If Tepper wants a good HC to come in he can’t let the clusterfug get so bad we our the poster child joke of a team.  I just don’t see who we could have be interim HC

Rhule is the closest to Cousin Eddy that I know.

christmas vacation GIF