• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could this team beat the 2001 or 2010 teams?

KillerKat

Which is worse?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse?

• 2001 Panthers
    • 2010 Panthers
    • 2021 Panthers

I don't think they could. The 2001 team was probably the best out of the bunch despite their record. They were competitive and were still in many of the games they played. The 2010 vs 2021 team might be close, but I think the 2010 would still win. This is the worst team I have ever seen with my own eyes. There is absolutely no competitiveness and no drive at all. No gameplan, nothing. 

• Pie 3

Well the coaching is better in the other two...

Also if they just lined up in the wildcat and ran on the 2021 team that'd be enough to win. Just run left and there you go.

And obviously this is about the 2010 team, the 2001 team is no question not even sure why its up there its obvious they'd stomp 2021

Edited by Fox007

I watched the 2001 season, 2010season , the Jerry Richardson scandal and numerous other bad seasons and events.

In all that time, I'm not sure I've ever seen the Panthers fanbase as absolutely downright hostile to the team as they are now.

Matt Rhule is as despised a figure as just about any in Panthers history, and that contempt is reflecting on David Tepper and the team in general to a huge degree.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 2

9 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I watched the 2001 season, 2010season , the Jerry Richardson scandal and numerous other bad seasons and events.

In all that time, I'm not sure I've ever seen the Panthers fanbase as absolutely downright hostile to the team as they are now.

Matt Rhule is as despised a figure as just about any in Panthers history, and that contempt is reflecting on David Tepper and the team in general to a huge degree.

People are starving for a reason to cheer.  A moment of joy.  To escape the madness of reality a while.

Some people play music or create art.  Others read or run for office.  We chose football as that little vice.

This is the best example of what this is like as a fan I can come up with.
Imagine if every time you tried to drink a beer the owner of the bar kicked you in the nuts.

Congrats. You’re a Panthers fan.

• Flames 1

10 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's something we all can agree on. I will also say with those other teams at least there was hope the next season. With all accounts pointing to Rhules return fans are down right disgusted. I don't even think Jerry Richardson would sit through this mess.